Digital Signage Melbourne is looking for an experienced AV technician with good working attitude and interpersonal skill to join the team.
Install and maintain audio visual equipment including all display devices, digital signage, projectors, security systems, microphones and speakers and hearing augmentation system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent equipment services to meet client expectations;
- Perform equipment storage and transportation activities in safe and secure manner;
- Perform inventory management of equipment, wirings, and accessories to avoid any shortages;
- May require setup and operate audio visual equipment for trainings, presentations, meetings and conferences;
- Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections;
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions;
- Assemble and disassemble audio visual equipment as needed;
- Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions upon job completion;
- Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely;
- Provide technical assistance to other Technicians when required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good work attitude and excellent interpersonal skill;
- Be able to work independently;
- Computer skills;
- Troubleshooting equipment issues in a timely manner;
- Physical fitness;
- Organization skills – being organized is a requirement for AV technicians due to the tools, wiring, cables, and parts that they must methodically sort and install;
- Working with children card and recent police check certificate;
- AV industry experience preferred;
- Work health and safety conscious.