MagicInfo™ Lite is ideal for standalone devices or smaller networked systems that are used to display pre-built media content.
- Comes standard with all SSSP-supported Samsung displays
- Plug and play content through the intuitive embedded media player
- Play videos (MP4, WMV), images (JPG), PowerPoint, and audio files without requiring external file conversion
- Schedule content remotely through a network using MagicInfo Server
MagicInfo™ Premium S
Optimized for small and medium-sized businesses, the embedded MagicInfo™ Premium S enables you to create, schedule and play content as well as perform basic network and device management tasks.
- Supports integrated system-on-chip operation (no extra SBB required)
- ‘Standalone mode’ for operating without web connectivity
- ‘Network mode’ for remotely monitoring and controlling displays from a central location through web
- Create and schedule content easily and intuitively with MagicInfo Author
- Supports various video and audio codecs without requiring an additional external media player
- Related Product Series : PE, ME, MD, UD, UE DB, DM, DH
MagicInfo™ Premium i
MagicInfo™ Premium i allows you to perform content creation and system management through an expanded Windows-based version of MagicInfo™. When paired with a MagicInfo™ Server, MagicInfo™ Premium i supports database integration and mobile management, as well as remote content scheduling and playback.
- Manage display system from a remote, centralized location
- Monitor devices and mange content via smart phone application
- Utilize hierarchical management structure that enables a master manager to monitor and support local centers
- Supports database connectivity for dynamic information display at a scheduled time
- Display complex content by connecting to LFDs through additional Setback Box (SBB) or Plug-in Module (PIM) hardware
MagicInfo™ Video Wall
MagicInfo™ Video Wall facilitates the installation and management of vivid, large-scale, dynamic video wall displays.
- Network and synchronize a large number of displays : maximum 16 displays with MagicInfo Video Wall S, maximum 250 displays with MagicInfo Video Wall i
- Supports creative video wall layout, including the option to tilt screen orientation and combine displays of different sizes and shapes
- Create and display content from various source formats (PC, DVI, etc.)
- Register, configure and monitor display units from a remote control center