Easy Content Creation Tools
MagicInfo Premium S :
- Pre-loaded content templates, so users can edit content easily using the display’s embedded Template Manager tool.
- Create customized content in a few minutes by entering text and selecting a content source to play from either internal memory or a USB drive.
MagicInfo Premium Author is an advanced content creation available to a user’s PC at no additional cost:
- Includes hundreds of clip art images and a custom template creation feature.
- Program’s WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface helps users arrange content as it will appear to viewers.
MagicInfo Video Wall Author is tailored to provide users with simplified content management on video wall installations:
- Display one large image across the entire video wall or repeat the same image over several individual screens.
- Rotate or pivot individual LFD screens to create a customized wall design
The MagicInfo Server enables system administrators to:
- Remotely publish content
- Set play schedules
- Configure settings
- Monitor display performance
- Backup and recover content
- Fix malfunctions and update system software all from a PC or smart phone app*.
This can help businesses reduce total cost of ownership by consolidating display monitoring and content management into a single, centralized control interface. With remote device management, administrators can manage detailed settings for video displays simply by connecting to the Premium Server from any PC browser in the network. The server then sends commands to the network-connected LFDs.
* Smartphone application is available only with MagicInfo i Player
Custom content can be conveniently scheduled directly on the LFD or remotely, helping companies save money and resources on content management tasks. With this convenience, users can :
- Schedule content that changes in various time increments, such as seconds, minutes, hours or years, using a calendar-like schedule view.
- Check the status of a selected schedule
For direct content management, including local scheduling, users can operate the remote controller as an input device. Direct content management also supports internal or USB Auto Play and local scheduling.
MagicInfo S can be run off the display’s embedded System-on-Chip processor, which comes equipped with a CPU, flash disk memory (FDM) storage, a graphic engine, and double data rate (DDR) memory. This reduces hardware costs for small systems playing complex, memory intensive media by eliminating the need for an additional PC or media player. Additionally, MagicInfo S supports various codecs, so no file conversion is needed.
MagicInfo offers a range of content storage and playback options, including internal display memory, set-back box or plug-in module, USB. This flexibility will enable you to tailor your display system to meet your particular needs. Capitalizing on its many playback options, MagicInfo supports Full HD (FHD) resolution video playback at a high frame rate to ensure sharp, true-to-life visuals.
Near-real Time Integrated Data Management
The MagicInfo Extended Software Package includes DataLink, which integrates information from a variety of sources, allowing users to automatically load near-real-time content, update pricing and convert database text into icons.